Monday, January 12, 2009

Laundry Mishap

I just have to take a minute and post this.  Allison being the responsible child she is decided to do her laundry last night on her own.  This morning when she pulled the clothes (darks, jeans, pants and favorite dark shirts) they had white on them.  Upon first inspection of a pair of pant I thought she just put in too much detergent and it didn't all dissolve.  When I looked closer and realized the whole load had white I questioned her made the discovery.  Instead of putting detergent she put in Clorax Bleach!!!!!!!!!! Yikes!!!!!  All her favorites are completely ruined.  Only one pair of jeans capris escaped the bleaching.  Poor thing.  She has no dark clothes that are not completely dyed with bleach.  I see a shopping trip in her near future and maybe some extra laundry duty.  

Hope you have a great day.

Leslie

No comments: