Saturday, March 22, 2008

School & Stuff

Wednesday I tried going to school when I got there I felt like crying.  When I walked in all of the kids hair looked really long, even the boys.  I think I have been away from school for a long time. My mom talked to them about what is going on and they asked a lot of questions.  When we left Mrs. Bailey, my brother Mitch's former 5th grade teacher stopped and hugged me and was so happy to see me there.  It made me feel good.  

Thursday and Friday I stayed on the couch most of the days because I wasn't feeling that good.  I wasn't able to go to school because I woke up with fevers.  

Today, we went to the movie "Horton Hears a Who," it was very, very, very funny.  There was a baby behind us that was crying.  After the movie I tried to sit up but I couldn't sit up because I had been sitting in the same position the whole time so I was stuck.  I learned I can't sit in the same position for a long time, I need to move around.  

Tonight we are going to decorate Easter Eggs.  We are going to try my Dad's new rubber band technique for decorating eggs. Tomorrow is Easter and I can't wait.  We are going up to my Grandma & Grandpa's house after church and have an Easter Egg hunt and have "linner." (A combo of lunch and dinner)

Happy Easter!!
  Allison


4 comments:

Robyn said...

I love when you write on here Allison. I check in often, and I hope I'll get to see you at church tomorrow!

Leanna said...

Allison ... I love reading your blog! I check it almost every day to see if something new was posted and to see what's going on with you. I'm sorry I didn't get to actually chat with you at church today. We brought our 90 year old neighbor (June) with us to church and she needed a little help walking in ... so I couldn't make a fast break to see you in the van! We brought her home with us for a big ham dinner. I'm jealous of your Easter egg hunt ... we didn't do one this year. I think Easter even snuck up on the "Easter Bunny" this year!
xo,Leanna

Anonymous said...

Hey Allison,
Ilove reading your blog too. And you are soooo cute!!!!!!!!!!! It makes me want to have a sweet girl when I look at your pictures and read your comments about your life. I think you are "just precious" (as they say in the South). Hope you had a wonderful Easter. We went to Benny's parents for lunch (a HUGE lunch). Today was the first day back to school from the boys' spring break. (They weren't too excited to get out of bed this morning.) I hope your week is great and please know that we are praying for you all the time.
Love,
Nancy in Alabama

Anonymous said...

We are happy to read you had a good Easter!! We also went and saw Horton Hears a Who! We all laughed a little loud when the one little animal said her "speck had ponies on it, that ate rainbows and pooped butterflys." What can I say, the Wooton's are little immature.

We will keep praying!

The Wooton's