Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Update on Allison

The last few days Allison has not been spiking high fevers.  Yeah!!  Although she is having a lot of back pain and is still rashy.  We aren't sure if the fevers are running their course and now the arthritis will set in or we are just in a lull with the fevers.  Wednesday she has an appointment at OHSU in Portland with the pediatric rheumatologist so hopefully he will be able to shed some light on where we are in the process and where we are going. 

Thanks so much to all of you who have sent cards, emails, gifts, and now posts on the blog.  She loves to hear from people and she is very gifty so they all mean a lot to her and make her feel very special.  Allison or one of us will post tomorrow on how the doctor's appointment goes.  
Leslie
 (Mom)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope your appointment goes well and your Mom and Dad get some answers to put them more at ease and prepared to help you through all this. Glad you got to go out and eat that is always fun!

Melissa at the fire dept.

Bro said...

Hey Allison,
Hows it goin my hommy G?
Have B to the last @ the dr. appiontment tom to the morrrow. I'll be thinkin of u. see you in a bit.

Leanna said...

Hey Allison ... I finally got on your blog! I'm a dork and couldn't figure it out at first. I will show the girls the blog in the morning. We are all hoping and praying for some good information from the doctors tomorrow. We've been thinking about you a ton and prayin' too. xo, Leanna

Anonymous said...

Hello Allison!

Good to hear you are getting up and around some these days! All this talk about food has made me hungry!! Now I may have to go for a late night run!
It is always good to hear from you or your family. The blog idea is super!
I sure hope your appointment goes well tomorrow. Take care! : )
Mrs. Fitzner

Anonymous said...

Allison,
Sure miss your smiling face, and hope that today's dr. appointment is information that will help enormously with your situation. Thinking hard about you and your family. Sending big hugs and lots of love.
Mrs. Bailey

Anonymous said...

Allison:
Thinking of you at your appointment in Portland today. I've spent some time myself up at OHSU and they are the greatest!!! So you are definitely in good hands!
Looking forward to you feeling better and coming in to see us all here at City Hall.....I'll keep the M&M dish filled on my desk!

Hugs,
Deb at the Fire Department

Anonymous said...

Allison,
I think about you all the time and wish I could meet you! I hope you know we've been praying for you for some time now!!! I'm so glad that all went well at the doctor and that the fevers aren't quite so bad now. Hope you have a great day!
Love,
Nancy