Thursday, April 10, 2008

Coast Trip

Last Saturday Me and my family went to the coast.  We went to a lighthouse that was really cool.  There were lots and lots of stairs and at the top there was a place where the lighthouse keeper would sleep and that was cool. In the basement they had a video about the lighthouse and there's a story that isn't true but it says that the lighthouse is haunted.  So now Jacob thinks there is a vampire living in it. 
This is me and my two brothers standing by a big huge bridge at Newport.  For lunch we went to the Chowder Bowl they had very good food.  I also lost my tooth while eating there.  It was bleeding a lot.  
This is me and Jacob standing in front of a huge light bulb they used to light lighthouses.  We also went to Belinda's where you can buy lots of taffy and candy.  It was sad because Jacob couldn't eat any candy right now because he is in trouble for eating mine and Mitch's great big chocolate Easter Bunnies and all my gum.  So we ate taffy without him. 
This is Jacob at the Ripley's Believe it or Not Gift Shop.  We went to the Ripley's Museum and I liked it a lot.  There was one guy who for the last 13 or 14 years of his life just kept collecting chains and putting them around his neck and he would never take them off until he died.  
This is me at the Ripley's Gift Shop buying a big tube of sugar powder that was very good.  On the way home everyone slept except my Mom and Dad, they read the whole time.  My trip to the coast was very fun.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Allison,

Great pictures!! I'm so glad you had a good time at the coast. Jacob looks sad standing next to what looks like candy. = (
I'm sorry you haven't been able to make it to school but I bet they will be so glad to see you when you get back. I got to see Mrs Bailey today and we talked about what a great kid you are!!! I really like reading about what's going on for you.

Wanda