Monday, July 7, 2008

First day of our trip

Today was our first day of our disneyland trip.We left at 10:35 and drove till 5:45.It took us a while to leave because we still had stuff to do to get ready and mitch woke up late.We decided to stop and camp in the red woods.We are at a very nice camp site.It has a beautiful view of a lake where peaple can go fishing.We had dinner then played a board game.We also got to roast marshmellows.They were really yummy. I have started reading the first Harry Potter book and I love it. I am half way done with it.Today has been a fun first day and i can't wait for tommorrow.I will write every day and tell you what i do the notes won't be that long because right now mostly what we are doing each day is driving.

Thanks for reading
Allison

1 comment:

beachbirdie said...

It sounds like you are off to a good start on your trip! I'm sorry you were sick and had to start later.

I'm excited that you are going to Disneyland, it's one of my favorite places to go. Camping is really fun too, especially when you get to make s'mores. I hope you see lots of cool stuff.