Allison woke at 5am with a 105.6 fever. She wanted me to title this entry "Worst Fever Ever" because it is her highest recorded fever. She threw up at 8am and then again at 8:40 am. We have a call into Dr. Kingsbury and are waiting to hear from him. We aren't sure if this is because of a flare, tapering the prednisone or maybe a bug she has picked up somewhere.
We are in Pismo beach and were planning on leaving early this morning to head to our campsite in Anehiem. But now, we are waiting for things to settle down for Allison before hitting the road and hopefully hear from the doc. The conference starts this afternoon/evening with activities hopefully we will be able to make it there.
Your thoughts and prayers are greatly appreciated and we will keep you posted on how Allison is doing today.